UltraISO is an application for Microsoft Windows for creating, modifying and converting ISO image files used for optical disc authoring, currently being produced by EZB Systems.
Initially UltraISO was shareware however since 2006 it has turned 'Premium' and become chargeable. The 'Free Trial' version is limited to ISO images of 300 MB or less.
- Duplicate CDs and DVDs to an ISO image.
- Create ISO images from files located on a CD/DVD-ROM or hard disk.
- Edit existing ISO files by adding, deleting, and creating files and folders
- Create compressed zisofs (.ISZ) images
- Create bootable CD, DVD and floppy images.
- Create a bootable USB flash or hard drive from a bootable disc image (works only with DOS, Windows NT and syslinux boot sectors). For this, the user can open an ISO image with UltraISO and choose 'Bootable' and 'Write disk image' to burn onto a bootable USB disk.
- Converts: .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .BWI, .DAA, .DMG, .HFS and other formats to the standard ISO image.
- Supports all ISO 9660 levels and the Joliet extension.
- Optimization of ISO image file structures to save disc space.
- Capable of mounting only ISOs to a virtual drive.
- Create checksums for data verification of ISOs.
- Multiple language support.
- Built in digital audio player.
- Supports UDF disc format and allows creation of bootable UDF disks.
- Supports command line parameters.